Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Closer familiar with Jay Park!

Jay Park or formerly known as Park Jaebeom first presence in Korea as a trainee at JYP Entertainment in 2004. He emigrated from America to South Korea to continue his goal as a singer.

Directly by the Park Jinyoung auditioned and was selected, who was born 25 April 1987 it decided to leave the comfortable life in Seattle, U.S. to start a new life in Korea. The reason is simple, he did not want to continue school to college. The mother was eventually freed himself to do what he wants.

Together 2PM, Jay's debut as a leader with a single '10 Points Out Of 10 Points' on September 4, 2008. The first mini album "Hottest Time of the Day 'well received. Followed by a second mini album '2: 00PM Time For Change 'with the hits' Niga Mipda (I Hate You)'.



However undeniable, living in a new country would be difficult. "It is very difficult. I've never lived in Korea and I do not know anything about Korean culture or Korean music. I hesitated for a while but my mom kept pushing on the grounds it would be good move for my future," Jay said in an interview reported by the Daily Kpop News.

The difficulty of adapting the long tails. Because a few posts on his MySpace account that insulting Korea in 2005, Jay finally had to leave Korea. Leaving 2PM who has raised his name. "A few months earlier is very difficult because I never stay away from my family. I really miss them, especially my friends who usually met every day. I do not know anyone and do not speak Korean," he complained.

On August 9, 2009 Jay finally returned to America, brought cries of hundreds of fans were waiting at the airport. He decided to return to family and friends.

0 komentar:

Post a Comment