Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Pregnant, Kiki Amalia Lazy Mark Approachability

As women who are pregnant, Kiki Amalia also experienced a period of cravings. Funnily enough, Kiki cravings instead want to distance her husband, Mark Horizon.

"Ngidamnya I'm not going anywhere near her husband, if he sleeps baseball husband tuh be next to me. So I smell husband likes baseball. I also no idea why," Kiki said when met at Tebet, South Jakarta, Monday (16 / 1 / 2012) night.

Fortunately, Mark fully understands the conditions of Kiki's. Currently, gestational age Kiki has entered the fifth month.

"He does understand me, just sometimes like to say, 'Well when I'm too mad that ngebuat, so why continue ngidamnya baseball really want', but yes it does indeed this was by nature," he said.

0 komentar:

Post a Comment