Thursday, January 19, 2012

Former police chief threatened Murdered, Shinta Bachir Self Locking

Received death threats certainly not something playful. No wonder the thing until Shinta Bachir did not dare leave the house. He admitted that he had three weeks holed up because of the threat from a former Metropolitan Police chief.

"I turn off the phone because it really scared. As soon as I open an SMS it, have a lot of scary," said the star of 'Sister shampoo' when it held a press conference at the office of lawyer, Achmad Rifai Mayapada House, Sudirman, South Jakarta, Thursday (01/19/2012).

Sprott was getting scared because the house he was living alone without family members who accompanied him.

"My two weeks did not dare leave the house, and as I watch is my family too. Moreover, I am far from family, because I was in Jakarta alone," Gomez said.

0 komentar:

Post a Comment