Sunday, December 18, 2011

Annisa Bahar tricked stress Rp1, 5 M

Pedangdut Annisa Bahar claimed duped by a friend who asked her to invest, then made ​​off with money as much as Rp1, 5 billion hers.

"I invited a friend to invest it properly. But this is baseball goes wrong in a matter of days he had to dredge the money and run away so I think this is fraud under the guise of investment," said Annie who was contacted via cell phone on Sunday (18/12/2011).

Unfortunately, he continued, the money that had been taken away it is not 100 percent hers, some of her friends also save money in 'investing' it.

"Rp1, 5 billion instead of my own money, money the group, I'm down line. There is a put Rp75 million, Rp80 million. Total Rp1, 5 billion more," he complained.

The singer who was pregnant with the six-month fetus, that, feeling very depressed in psychology. This problem itself is also quite disturbing health of the fetus in his stomach.

"Yes this psychological pressure I can, I'm so sick. My nose also likes to bleed. Then again strained his stomach really hurt. The doctor said maybe because of stress, the mind," he said.

He plans to solve this problem by consulting with a lawyer if the issue is worthy of legal process.

0 komentar:

Post a Comment